Research Day provides an opportunity for the IUPUI faculty, staff, and students, and their academic, industrial, governmental partners, and the broader community, to come together and learn more about the research enterprise at IUPUI, explore new collaborations, and lay the foundation for new partnerships.
All undergraduate student poster presentations are coordinated by the Center for Research and Learning. Click here http://crl.iupui.edu/events/index.asp for abstract requirements, poster guidelines, and submission process. Student abstracts are due March 5, 2014.
Faculty, post doctoral fellow, professional student, graduate student and staff poster presentations are coordinated by the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research. Follow these guidelines:
Guidelines for Submission
- Abstracts will be competitively selected for poster presentation on the basis of scholarship, research and creative activity.
- There is no limit on the number of abstracts you may submit, but only one will be accepted.
- Accepted poster abstracts will be published as received on the Research Day website unless specified otherwise on the submission page.
- Poster sessions are 90 minutes.
- Presenters are responsible for setting up and taking down posters at designated times.
- Posters may be landscape or portrait. Backer boards 40”x60” are provided.
- Display tables and electrical outlets are available for select presenters and must be pre-approved.
- Submitting an abstract does not register you for Research Day. Registration instructions will be included in your acceptance email.
- March 17, 2014: Abstracts due Deadline has been extended to midnight March 26th!
- March 24, 2014: Presenters notified of status of their submission after this date
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
- No limit on title length.
- List authors and their affiliations in the style appropriate for your discipline.
- Center justify the heading.
- The abstract should be no more than one page.
Submit your abstract here: http://go.iu.edu/9Kr. You will receive an automated response that your abstract has been received. This is a Sharepoint site. Log in with your IU username and password. Mac users may need to use Safari as their browser.