Welcome to the second edition of the Research Enterprise for the 2017-18 academic year. Research Enterprise is your first stop for information essential to your research, scholarship and creative activity, and the place to find out about the latest work from the vibrant community of students, staff and faculty at IUPUI.
The Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research is eager to help faculty achieve success across all disciplines and encourages you to use the resources available through our office, whether it is our internal funding mechanisms, proposal development services or assistance with research commercialization. You can get started by visiting our updated website at research.iupui.edu.
Finally, I invite you to register for and attend the IUPUI Research On-Boarding Orientation (ROBO) that will take place on October 24th, from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Our hope is that this day-long event will offer something for all faculty. The program will allow participants to:
- Gain a better understanding of the offices at IUPUI that support your research.
- Learn about many programs and services that are available to help faculty succeed in their research and creative activities.
- Receive insights from current faculty about how they were able to achieve early success.
- Connect with resources that are available through centers, institutes, and other research support units on campus.
- Meet new research colleagues and possibly explore potential collaborations.
As always, we welcome your input and feedback on how we might better support you and your research success. Please feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your thoughts and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
I wish you a successful and rewarding year, and look forward to learning about your achievements.
Vice Chancellor for Research